A Growing List of Giving
The outpouring of generosity Maine Huts receives is humbling and much appreciated. Our growing List of Giving shows you don't have to be a million $ donor to make a difference in the Maine Huts and Trails. Listed below is a sample of the beautiful reality of people and community working together to keep the dream alive! To the many volunteers, donors, and members > > THANK YOU!
- Kris Wing - flashlight batteries
- Janet Joyeux - charcoal for air purification
- Jim Hupper - Snow plowing Flagstaff parking lot after each storm
- Bob Luce/Valley Gas - for being so willing to trek out to our huts and provide key guidance on the maintenance of our off-the-grid heating systems
- Greg Roy/All Points Transportation - for stepping up at the beginning of the season and having his team help our skeleton crew provide Gear Shuttle service to our guests; and then most recently providing a smooth transition of that service to our Trail Grooming effort
- Atty Richard Copeland - full page ad
- Anonymous lady - new potholders for Stratton Brook Hut
- Chip Cochrane - for shuttling gear and grooming the trail, at the same time
- Will & George Rowe - for grooming and grooming and grooming
- John Freeman - for continued energy consultation
- Colby College - for recent market survey and results
- Town of Carrabasett Valley Budget Committee - Thank you for including us in the upcoming Budget.
- YTD Donations - $10,800
- YTD Biz Sponsors - $8,500
- YTD Memberships - (67) $5,061
- Volunteer Caretakers - Doug Berry, Robyn Born, Heather Chandler, Kati Christoffel, Becky Dyer, Karen Francoeur, Buzz Gamble, Ev Lennon, Will Martin, Sandra Mika, Cheryl Morin, Wendy Pollack, Leisel Robbins, Craig Roebuck, Happy & Will Rowe, Gladys Russell, Karon Salch, Ned Porter, Jean Zimmer, Kellie & Zach Seaton, Peter Lucacik, Sharon & Leigh Morrill.