Flagstaff Lake, Poplar Stream, and Stratton Brook Huts are available to rent mid-May to mid-October. Flagstaff Lake Hut will have on-site caretakers, however Stratton and Poplar Huts will not be staffed. Gear shuttles are available for your group, and a staff member will check you in and go over the amenities on-site when you arrive.
To start the rental process, please fill out the hut reservation inquiry form here!
Rates start at $1,000 per night, with a 2 night minimum.
- Costs include up to 20 people. If there are more than 20 guests, there is an additional charge of $250 per night.
- 25% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking to reserve
- Rates do not include 3% Trail Stewardship Fee and 9% ME Lodging Tax
Your stay includes:
- Full hut and bunk rooms entirely for your group
- One round trip gear shuttle for your hut stay
- Use of the commercial kitchen: includes pots, pans, dishes, silverware, basic cooking ingredients (oil, seasonings, sugar), refrigerator and freezer. Meals and food are not included.
- Indoor bathroom with hot showers (soap included), composting toilets, and sinks.
- At Flagstaff Hut: canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, paddles, and lifejackets
What to bring:
- Review our packing list as a guide for what to bring.
- Food for your stay. Food is not provided for our summer self-service stays.
What not to bring:
- Pets are not allowed in our huts.
- Huts sleep between 44 and 48 individuals, and have between 7 and 10 bunk rooms. Bunk rooms sleep between 3 and 12 guests. Each room contains a mattress and pillow, guests will need to bring a sleeping bag/sleeping liner and pillowcase. To explore each hut more in depth and see what they have to offer, click here
- Check-in time is 2PM, and check-out time is 10AM
- Our trails are always open to the public. While you will have the hut to yourself, the trails will still be publicly used.
Please note: Individual bunk room rentals will not be available for summer, only the full hut rental.
To rent one of our fabulous huts for your group, please fill out the reservation inquiry form here!
For any additional questions, please contact Andy at email@example.com