Our 2023/2024 winter season runs December 27th through March 24th. During this time, our huts are open for nightly stays and day visitors. We offer two types of stays each week, Full-Service and Self-Service.
---> We anticipate winter reservations opening up October 2nd <---
- Rates run $135-150* per night, per person
- Meals are prepared by our hut staff, including breakfast and dinner, with lunch at the hut or a trail lunch provided.
- Offered Thursday and now through Sunday nights (new!)
- Option gear shuttle offered
- *Denotes Flagstaff Lake Hut peak rates, which occur during vacation weeks February 15-26th. Stratton and Poplar Huts are $135 all season.
- Rates run $85-95* per night, per person
- Guests bring their own provisions, and prepare their own meals in our hut's kitchen. Pots, pans, etc, are provided. More information may be found here.
- Offered Monday through Wednesday nights.
- Gear shuttle not offered for self-service stays
- *Denotes Flagstaff Lake Hut peak rates, which occur during vacation weeks February 15-26th. Stratton and Poplar Huts are $85 all season.
Additional Rate Information
NEW! Youth pricing (12 and under) is $80-95 for full service, and $55-65 for self service nights.
Educational and Youth Groups
We offer special pricing for schools and youth outdoor groups! Available during our self-service days Monday through Wednesday nights. Email us for more information.