Our winter season runs late-December through mid-March. During this time, our huts are open for nightly stays and day visitors. We offer two types of stays each week, Full-Service and Self-Service.
- Rates run $120-150* per night, per person
- Meals are prepared by our hut staff, including breakfast and dinner, with lunch at the hut or a trail lunch provided.
- Offered Thursday through Saturday nights, plus Sunday New Year's, MLK, and President's DaySelf-Service Stays
- Rates run $80-100* per night, per person
- Guests bring their own provisions, and prepare their own meals in our hut's kitchen. Pots, pans, etc, are provided. More information may be found here.
- Offered Sunday through Wednesday nights, except the holiday Sundays listed above.
Pricing varies by the total number of guests in your party. The per person rate decreases as more bunks in your room are filled.
*Denotes Flagstaff Lake Hut peak rates, which occur during February vacation weeks.
- 9% Maine Lodging Tax
- 3% Trail Stewardship and Maintenance Fee