Our off-the-grid facilities offer all of the services you need to enjoy the Maine backcountry with minimal packing. Here’s what to expect during your stay:
- Lunch from 11:30 – 1:30 Saturdays and Sundays during full-service season.
- Wine and beer is available for purchase at the huts during full-service season.
- Toilet facilities, potable water and access to the reading area and great room.
- Maps, logo’d gear, and toiletries are sold at each hut during full-service season.
- A hearty, family-style dinner and breakfast (included in the cost of your overnight stay) during full-service season.
- A bagged lunch for the trail (also included with an overnight stay) during full-service season.
- Wine and beer available for purchase at the huts during full-service season.
- Bunk with a soft foam mattress.
- Pillow (please supply your own pillowcase – hint: can double as a stuff sack)
- Heat – the main hut and bunkhouses have radiant floor heating and are heated up to 55°F
- Potable water
- Showers with biodegradable soap
- Composting toilets
- Books and games in the library area
For a list of what you need to bring, check out the online packing list >>
More about living ‘Off the Grid’ >>
Back to: Flagstaff Hut | Grand Falls Hut | Poplar Hut | Stratton Brook Hut >>