Karl W. >>
Hi, my name is Karl Wilson from Wilton, New Hampshire where some of us like to wander in the woods and ponder the Cosmos.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Tibet, Norway, Iceland, Korea, Maine
- Choose a movie title for the story of your life. "A Series of Fortunate Events"
- Can you play any musical instruments? Tuba, flute (Irish, Tambin, Fujara, Overtone, Silver), banjo
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose? I *do* have two superpowers. Primary is "Gullibility" (the ability to entertain ideas) and the second is "Slowness". I am quite satisfied with them.
- What book have you gifted most? Tao Te Jing and People of the Deer
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Nomadic minstrel mathematician
- Where is your favorite place to adventure in Maine? North West
- What method of people-powered travel do you prefer? Nordic Skiing (Classic), Roller Skiing, Walking, Argentine Tango
- What is your favorite feature about the Huts? The forest
Erin F. >>
Hi, I am Erin from Bowdoinham, Maine, where I enjoy breaking trail in pine forests and visiting the shore of Merrymeeting Bay
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would go to a country where many cultures meet like Serbia or Singapore
- What would be the movie title of your life? Greasy Brown
- Do you play any musical instruments? I play the egg shaker and the wood block
- What would your superpower be? Instant species identification
- What is the book you have gifted most? I recommend the book series The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck more than any other
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a gypsy who gleaned from fruit orchards when I was a child, primarily peaches.
- Where is your favorite place to adventure in Maine? I am from Maine, and I couldn't tell you my favorite adventure spot because it is Top Secret information
- What is your favorite people powered activity? Walking and running, especially when I can take my hound dog with me
- What is your favorite feature about the huts? Our screen free policy. I believe it really helps guests connect with each other and get away from the safety net a smart phone provides in avoiding unknown social situations.