To make sure your trip goes as smoothly as possible, it’s a good idea to make sure we’ve covered everything in advance. Please read the following steps carefully, and have fun preparing for your adventure!
What to do next
- Review your confirmation email carefully, and let us know as soon as possible if anything needs to be changed.
- Review the sample packing list to help get your gear together.
- Fill out the online guest information form, and make sure everyone in your party does. If you’re a group leader, forward the form link (mainehuts.wufoo.com/forms/guest-information/) to every adult in your group.
- Review driving directions to your first trailhead
- Review the Maine Huts & Trails trail map. If you don’t have a map, you may download one online
What to do before you leave
Like any outdoor adventure, planning ahead is key to having a great time. If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming trip, please call us anytime. If you’re coming through Kingfield, stop by the office to fill up water bottles, browse our retail wall, check out maps, or just say hi!