We offer full hut rentals outside of our winter season. Flagstaff Lake, Poplar Stream, and Stratton Brook Huts are available to rent mid-May to end of October. Flagstaff Lake Hut will have on-site caretakers, however Stratton and Poplar Huts will not be staffed. Gear shuttles are available for your group, and a staff member will check you in and go over the amenities on-site when you arrive. To explore each hut more in depth and see what they have to offer, click here!
- Full hut, self-service multi-day group rentals.
- Three Huts: Stratton Brook Hut, Poplar Stream Hut, and Flagstaff Lake Hut.
- Full hut, self-service group rentals only for May to October. Perfect for families, school groups, and special events. Two night minimum at one hut.
- Huts will not open to day visitors. Stratton Brook Hut will be open on weekends for select dates.
- 40 miles of trail, linking to miles of additional hiking and biking trails stewarded by our partners CRNEMBA, the Town of Carrabassett Valley, and Sugarloaf.
To start the rental process, please fill out the hut reservation inquiry form here!
Rates start at $1,000 per night, with a 2 night minimum.
- 25% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking to reserve
- Rates do not include 3% Stewardship and Maintenance Fee and 9% ME Lodging Tax
Your stay includes:
- Full hut and bunk rooms entirely for your group
- One round trip gear shuttle for your hut stay
- Use of the hut kitchen: includes pots, pans, dishes, silverware, basic cooking ingredients (oil, seasonings, sugar), refrigerator and freezer. Meals and food are not included.
- Indoor bathroom with hot showers (soap included), Clivus composting toilets, and sinks.
- At Flagstaff Hut: canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, paddles, and lifejackets
What to bring:
- Review our packing list as a guide for what to bring.
- Food for your stay. Food is not provided for our summer self-service stays.
What not to bring:
- Pets are not allowed in our huts.
- Huts sleep between 44 and 48 individuals, and have between 7 and 10 bunk rooms. Bunk rooms sleep between 3 and 12 guests. Each room contains a mattress and pillow, guests will need to bring a sleeping bag/sleeping liner and pillowcase.
- Check-in time is 2PM, and check-out time is 10AM
- Our trails are always open to the public. While you will have the hut to yourself, the trails will still be publicly used.
Please note: Individual bunk room rentals will not be available for summer, only the full hut rental.
For any additional questions, please contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org